Stacey is a passionate animal lover whose blog features valuable articles for dog owners such as pet food recalls, pet food nutrition, information on different breeds, and dog health and wellness. When Stacey was becoming concerned about her dog Keira’s oral health, she turned to bluestem oral care for help. You can read about her and pups experience using bluestem products by clicking here!
- Place a few water bowls throughout your house and show them to your cat. By giving them multiple options they will be more inclined to drink from them throughout the day.
- Add a flavour to your cat’s water (such as bluestems chicken water additive!) to attract them to the water dish.
- Use a water fountain instead of a water dish to attract your cat to this fun water providing alternative.
- Try different bowl sizes. Cats are extremely sensitive to their bowl location as well as bowl type. By trying different sizes, you can determine what they prefer.
- Changing your cats water frequently and making sure it is fresh can also encourage your cat to drink more. It is a theory that cats prefer the freshest water possible which is why they are so eager to drink from the tap.
If you’re looking for a blog that features a little bit of everything lifestyle, Kait has you covered. Her, her husband, and their two chocolate labs, Judy and Bill, take adorable photos, share recipes, travel experiences, and beauty and health tips. Kait took the time to review her and her two adorable chocolate labs experience using bluestem products on her blog, Communikait. Check out the post and the rest of her blog by clicking here!
Sugar is a fifteen year old golden retriever who has quickly become the poster dog to showcase awesome products for pups. Her owners blog, Golden Woof, shares tasty dog friendly recipes, DIY tutorials, product reviews, and much more for any dog owner looking to stay up to date on the best pet technology and products out there. Sugar and her owner Rosalyn tried bluestem and shared their experience on Golden Woof. To read the entire post, click here!
Unless you have been living under a rock, you have probably heard of the youtube sensations Gone to the Snow Dogs. Shelby, Oakley, and Memphis are some of the cutest huskies in the dog world, and we were super excited when they shared their experiences using bluestem. Check out their full review on their blog.